By day the LORD directs his love, at night his song is with me— a prayer to the God of my life. Psalm 42:8

Monday, February 14, 2011

Someone I've been close to...

So the next photo: Someone I've been close to for the longest. Wow, I have known a lot of people...for a lot of years. Hm...I think because of moving so much I really don't have a ton of friends that I've been consistently close to since way back. So let's do this everyone, two pictures, though I've lived more than two places.

Rachel has been my best friend since probably 3rd grade. We've seen the ugly sides of each other, yelled at each other, and it will be a solid sister love for the rest of our lives, no matter where the Lord takes us.




Bethany and I are sisters:) I can't even express how much I love this woman of God. She keeps me in check and I trust her with my life:) Our first friend experience was a duet. She sang, I danced....Alabaster Box.

This was so hard. I think my biggest difficulty with having friends that stay close, is that I've been moved around a few times, so old friends may stay friends, and new friends may stay friends, and then the new become old, agh. Then I move. But, the Lord has blessed me with so many people in my life, that I love calling 'souls'. Because they mean so much to me, and I love them so much. They are the ones that have been Christ holding my hand. I've said this before: He physically held my hand through them.

~Laramie

1 comments:

Bethany said...

Omigosh. I'm featured. :) Love you, too, sister.

Post a Comment