By day the LORD directs his love, at night his song is with me— a prayer to the God of my life. Psalm 42:8

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

messed up things.

Day 10:) A picture of someone I do the most messed up things with. Hm....well, Nathan and I do a bunch of crazy stuff, like buy thousand-piece puzzles the night before the day- before I leave for home. Or we buy tickets to a movie, watch 20 minutes of the movie, decide it is thoroughly inappropriate and proceed to get our money back. Or, we drive to South Dakota and drive 90 miles out of the way (the WRONG direction mind you) then end up driving up with just enough time for him to literally sprint into Wayside Cross Ministries before the doors close...anyways, this is Nathan:)

And this is Vic. She's basically my other half in a more mature fashion. Messed up things, not really... random? Yes. These adventure include: the beach on windy days, which result in sand in our guacamole chips; Australian licorice; Candy shopping in Elmhurst; sitting in auditions for six hours without getting called, but taking photos in 3D glasses...and um... sunglass shopping at H&M, featuring this picture:) I love her:)

~Laramie

0 comments:

Post a Comment