By day the LORD directs his love, at night his song is with me— a prayer to the God of my life. Psalm 42:8

Monday, February 21, 2011

More pictures, more pictures, more pictures

Meh, I don't like this picture thing, but I want to be consistent at SOMETHING. I missed yesterday for two good reasons: Grandpa's birthday....Grandpas 80TH birthday....oh how I love him so much, look up to him, want to be like him and my grandmother when I am advanced in years as they are. 80 years of dedicated work, love, life. So grand. And seeing him walk through the door to see his two sons from the Midwest and Eastcoast--meaning all eight children, practically all cousins, and most great grandchildren were present-- not knowing they were going to be there, things got a little misty for a bit. It's just, he's such a precious man and we all love him so, so much. A reunion like that with all of his eight children doing whatever it took to come and love on him for his 80th...flying in from out of state, driving as long as it took. That's love.

Anywho, picture time, since I missed yesterday I'll have two sets of pictures. First one, (day 8) someone you used to be close to. Well, Caterina. This is a competition picture from the dark ages, but it's really the most recent I have of us. She moved to Argentina and I moved to Illinois. Best friends, but we haven't been able to really keep the closeness going from so far away. She's a beautiful lady, beautiful friend:)



Second, the person who has gotten you through the most. We have a tie. My mother, of course, who's been a rock in my life for, well, 20 years. She's always been there, always dealt with my crap (I bring a lot of crap), she's even stayed up until 3 am, helping me with college homework I could have had finished had I applied myself.

And the other tie-er...whatever...is Julie. I think that if she didn't have the ability to love like she does, I would have driven her insane. Well okay, I almost drove her there, but, she has pulled me out of some scary places. Scary to me anyways; and we have only grown closer as time goes by. Unfortunately, I'm a bad photographer, so I do not have a picture of both of us...awful daughter in love am I. But she did:)


Peace in Christ,

Laramie

1 comments:

Post a Comment