By day the LORD directs his love, at night his song is with me— a prayer to the God of my life. Psalm 42:8

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm a bit of a softy.

So while I update my life on this here blog, I decided that I want to attempt to be consistent at it. There's a lovely fad on facebook right now called The 30 Day Photo challenge. Well, I'm going to do this in this space, instead of our friendly social network.

First photo: myself..

Ten facts about myself....hm....

1. I love orchids.
2. My brain goes straight to music whenever there is a trial I am going through, big or small.
3. After Australia I would love to be a choreographer.
4. Worship is my favorite thing to do.
5. I look terrible in white.
6. Thrift store shopping cures all my retail therapy needs.
7. "Walking Far From Home" by Iron and Wine gets me away from real life.
8. I love being the oldest kid.
9. Since I don't have my own bedroom at the moment, I shove myself in the bathroom for up to hours...listening to music.
10. Jeremiah is by far one of my favorite books of the Bible.

Eh, this could be a fun thing, I like pictures... a little too much:)

~Laramie

0 comments:

Post a Comment