By day the LORD directs his love, at night his song is with me— a prayer to the God of my life. Psalm 42:8

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Here We Go

Work starts tomorrow....and it's a blessing to have a job right now, I'll just be very appreciative when my job won't involve food.

I've been in Sac for a little over a week now, really not doing a whole lot other than skyping and relaxing:) But the next nine weeks that will lead up to a visit home will be the hardest I think. Not seeing Nathan for that long is going to be hard, but so good for us. I'm taking joy in the fact that it will only make us stronger, and that is a priceless test to be given.

~Lar

1 comments:

Jamie Stavenger said...

Lar- I'm jealous :) I know it's not your first choice, but I LOVE Sacramento and all it has to offer. Enjoy the trees downtown, the K-Street mall in the wintertime, a hot sandwich at Jack's Urban Eats, or treat yourself to a fancy dinner at Piatti in Fair Oaks. It's a beautiful city- soak it up :)

Post a Comment