By day the LORD directs his love, at night his song is with me— a prayer to the God of my life. Psalm 42:8

Friday, October 15, 2010

We made it!

We're here! Bittersweet, but we're here nonetheless. It was a great roadtrip, visiting friends and family along the way. I'm still struggling with obedience to the Lord, not in a rebellious way like I'm going to give up and go home, but just letting go and letting the Lord do his will in and through me. This has been a short, but difficult journey and I know that the Lord will teach me things that I will carry with me into eternity. I want to do his Will and be pushed into things that will challenge my faith and relationship with him...there just seems to be a bad attitude that attaches itself to my heart and goes with me wherever I go ever since I decided to make this move.
Lord, in all things let my life be glorifying to you. I want to do your will, as I want to walk in your ways. Teach me to be the Woman of God that I need to be. Let your light penetrate, let your love challenge, and let your call to me be the air that I breathe. I love you, and I'm ready and willing to listen to what you have to say to me.

~Lar

0 comments:

Post a Comment