By day the LORD directs his love, at night his song is with me— a prayer to the God of my life. Psalm 42:8

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Tomorrow Come Slowly

Here I sit...basically fearing every emotion that I know will completely overcome me tomorrow as Nathan and I start our trek to Sacramento. There are no words for how much I hate leaving, hate goodbyes, hate taking the steps that I am required to take in order to take even greater leaps. And it's not goodbye, it really isn't, but that doesn't keep the floodgates of my eyeballs from totally letting go and letting loose. Tomorrow's cryfest will consist of me, Nathan, Mark, and Julie (Nate's parentals:). Lord, you can come RIGHT NOW if you would like.....

Hebrews 12:12 says "Therefore strengthen your feeble arms and weak knees." My pleasure Lord. I'll do this a thousand times over if it means that I will learn from you and fall more in love with you through how I journey these things. You are my everything.

My tiny little white Toyota Corolla is so packed that I think if we stuffed one more thing in there we'll be filling up my gas tank every ten minutes. I didn't realize how much crap I indeed do have. And that's after I went through everything and gave a huge load away..... Our plan of having a tote of coffee in the back seat as a lifeline isn't going to work out. But the food and coffee isn't really what I'm worried about. I over think and over analyze things....sometimes. So I'm freaked. I don't want to do it, but I desire to obey and that's what's keeping my heart at peace with the pain of being inside God's Will. Nothing but breakfast tomorrow, stall as long as possible, then begin this task that I've been assigned by my Lord. My pleasure Jesus....my pleasure.

~Lar

1 comments:

Debra said...

I am so inspired by your obedience. God bless you!
I am sure your mom is thrilled to have you home for a season.

Post a Comment