By day the LORD directs his love, at night his song is with me— a prayer to the God of my life. Psalm 42:8

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sweetly Broken

Wholly surrendered. Wholly and fully surrendered. This is what the Lord is teaching my family right now.

After 6 1/2 years of praying and encouraging my little cousin Jacob, the Lord took him home this past Wednesday. That's about all I can write without tearing up and possibly losing it. I just don't know what to say. Praise God that he isn't in pain, he has a heart that beats how it's supposed to, and he's running around with all of our beloved family members that we've lost in the past few years and decades. I'm almost jealous, he's sitting with our King:) I think that's all I can put into words at the moment.

Pray for our family, pray for Bryan, Nicole, Juliana. Pray for their immediate family, and as we sit together on Monday, pray that God would receive more glory than we could strive to give Him.

~Laramie

1 comments:

Maranantha! said...

I have no great insight to ease your sadness. I do know beyond a shadow of a doubt that our Savior is standing with you and your family tonight. He, through his Spirit is walking with you through this time of struggle.

2 Cor. 1:1-4
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who consoles us in our every trouble, so that we may be able to encourage those in any kind of distress, with the consolation with which we are divinely sustained."

Our prayers are with you and your family.
Kathie & Jim

Post a Comment