By day the LORD directs his love, at night his song is with me— a prayer to the God of my life. Psalm 42:8

Sunday, April 10, 2011

I can't wait.

For a ton of things. So I decided to make a list of things I'm excited for, for JUST this year. I think a lifelong list would make this post go way longer than it needs to:) Maybe not all of these will happen, but I'll stay excited until they do...

Consistently warm days- I hate wearing shoes:)
A surprise visit from a special someone, I know it's coming...don't know when...
Going to school for music and knowing that it was God's intention.
San Fransisco.
Officially learning to play guitar.
Becoming certified in Stott Pilates.
Camping.
Venti Shakened Iced Tea, Zen, Sweetened:)
Venti Iced Skinny Vanilla Latte, Soy...
Driving to Arcata to visit my sweet cousin Reianna, maybe climbing a Redwood while I'm at it.
Going on a hike with my very greatest friend Kendal, pretending we are actually backpacking in New Zealand...
Bonfires.
Cameron's graduation, we'll make it a good one:)
Uncle Brian's cabin on the Russian River by the Pacific.
Art Walks downtown in the summer heat.
Lake Tahoe.
Thoroughly enjoying the 8-hour drive from the school I'd love to go to, to Naperville. And enjoying it even more when I arrive...
Pedicures.
Victoria and I WILL attempt another beach day, with or without wind.
Camping.
Christmas and Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa Peets...it's an experience, you should come.
Picnics.
Devotionals while the sun is rising...or setting.
Worship team rehearsals.
Mumford and Sons in concert, it WILL happen....
Lalapalooza.
Learning more and more about the Lord's Will each day I'm alive.

Those are just a few, I could think of more....

Here's a picture of Nathan and me, before we were what we are:)



~Laramie

0 comments:

Post a Comment