By day the LORD directs his love, at night his song is with me— a prayer to the God of my life. Psalm 42:8

Monday, March 21, 2011

Provisions:)

I like the word "whoa", so I'm going to use it:

...whoa...

I am blessed. For real, truly blessed. God has taken care of me, tested me, instructed me, given me many counselors that I love and adore; He has just surrounded me with beautiful things amidst the difficulties. First one being this:
It's champaign color:)
It came at just the right time.

A tad too much laughing going on around here:)

This little shapeless dress,
completely floral,
and probably formerly owned by a mother who kindly ripped out the shoulder pads before handing it down.
Courtesy of GoodWill...

And this has nothing to do with anything,
but it's one of the most adorable houses ever.
I might want it.
It's in the middle of Stockton, which is where I grew up--across the street from the Baptist church...
...in which I grew up:)
Isn't it so cute? Praise Jesus.

Illinois, Compass church, I miss you.

~Laramie

2 comments:

jewels1018 said...

Count your blessings... name them one by one! Count your many blessings see what God has done!!

Jamie Stavenger said...

I think you should buy it and move back to Stockton. Then I'd get to see you a heck of a lot more. :)

Post a Comment